Service & Aftermarket Logistics
DB Schenker’s Service & Aftermarket Logistics solutions support Spare Parts and Reverse Logistics needs. We combine our global coverage, transportation network and experience in Spare Parts and Reverse Logistics to provide valuable solutions to our customers.
Your Benefits are:
- Integrated transport and warehousing from a single party, reducing touches and waiting time to the minimum; with time-based service levels for most geographical coverage
- Supply chain visibility and efficient inventory management leading to reduced inventory holding costs
- Increased velocity and reduced reverse chain costs
- Just-In-Time delivery to supply maintenance programs for end customer
- Synergies from utilizing DB Schenker’s global logistics network
- Online booking, visibility and management tools
- A single interface to work with multiple parties
- Environmental accountability and regulatory compliance
With our Reverse Logistics solutions we minimize the cost of one of the most complex areas of the supply chain by combining consolidated transportation with targeted reverse centre processes and systems.
Our services encompass return parts verification, returns inspection and disposition returns tracking throughout the supply chain, returns exchange and repair (through authorized partners) as well as asset recovery and recycling according to the legislative compliance and environmental sensitivity requirements.
With our Spares Logistics solutions we ensure successful maintenance service globally based on our proven integrated spares network.
DB Schenker’s global warehouse footprint allows us to set up a spares network consisting of central/regional dedicated spares centers and last mile local shared spares depots, dedicated to the individual after markets of the customers.