Integrated transport & logistics solutions that support aircraft lifecycles
By leveraging over five decades of experience in the aeroparts industry, we deliver customised and integrated solutions that optimise our clients’ supply-chain cost-effectiveness, competitiveness, return on investment, customer satisfaction and ultimately their shareholder value.
Our clients, in South Africa and worldwide include:
- Airlines and aircraft operators;
- Aircraft and engine manufacturers;
- Original equipment manufacturers (OEMs);
- Maintenance, repair and overhaul companies (MROs);
- Component wholesalers; and
- Parts distributors.
As part of the international DB Schenker group our integrated approach affords our clients access to:
- Dedicated aerospace specialists around the world;
- A worldwide network that combines global reach with local/regional expertise;
- A strategic AOG desk network offering 24/7 coverage;
- Time-definite multimodal transport services for critical and routine shipments;
- Supply chain management solutions customised to fit our clients’ requirements;
- Reverse logistics;
- Integrated suite of services to streamline logistics flow of spare components; and
- Comprehensive online information management tools (AeroWMS, ATOL)
Our services include a wide range of logistics and transport services, ranging from production logistics through to total care support solutions.
Production logistics service include customised solutions that co-ordinate and streamline the production logistics flow into one transparent supply chain model thus allowing customers to focus on their core business. This includes all line feed supply (materials and parts) related activities as well as activities relating to the transfer of semi-finished and/or finished products to the distribution warehouse(s).
The total care package provides airline/operators with cost-effective, integrated, high-performance solutions for their fleets to ensure aircraft are maintained and airworthy. The total care solutions are tailor made and combine a wide range of services including logistics and transport for materials such as rotables and consumable parts, tooling, engines and ground support equipment.
Our key logistics and transport services to aeroparts customers include:
- Transportation solutions/AOG management
- Aero hubs
- Helicopters (all types)