Comprehensive distribution management throughout the consumer goods supply chain
DB Schenker has a proven track record in delivering integrated logistics services throughout the consumer goods supply chain. We supply our customers with customised, scalable and flexible solutions that are easily adapted to accommodate changing market demands. Whether our customers are expanding their value chain requirements or engaging in new supply chain optimisation initiatives, our solutions help them to streamline their operations, reduce costs, improve efficiencies, gain competitive advantage and enhance their productivity.
We endeavour to build long-term integrated partnerships with our clients who operate across a broad spectrum of consumer goods sectors, including:
- Retail FMCG;
Our global expertise and insight into our customers’ supply challenges has resulted in a comprehensive services offering and integrated partnerships that extend to:
- Distribution management;
- A global network linking all transport modes including rail freight, land transport, air- and sea-freight;
- Proven quality management and continuous improvement programmes to ensure consistent KPI performance and cost reduction;
- Multi-user distribution centres in key markets that can maximise our customers’ flexibility;
- Direct ship programme coordination (from remote suppliers to consumer markets);
- Experience with retail compliance requirements;
- Supplementary services including:
- customs clearance;
- production supply.
We offer seven standard consumer products on a global level, including:
- Sourcing & consolidation;
- Production supply;
- Consumer fulfilment;
- Retail fulfillment/ VMI;
- Reverse logistics.