Time sensitive, cost-effective logistics solutions that keep pace with global demand
DB Schenker counts some of the largest and fastest growing technology companies as its clients within the electronics sector. Our global supply chains offer our clients the highest standards of quality and flexibility.
We also pride ourselves on supporting our clients’ strategies of sourcing from international locations; quick entry into new international markets and the need to centrally optimise their supply chains. Our end-to-end solutions with global coverage and complete visibility from point of order to delivery support these strategies whilst our automated customs clearance and contract supply chain services assist our clients to enter new markets and take advantage of global sourcing opportunities.
Our electronics clients include:
- Channel partners;
- Consumer electronics companies;
We provide our electronics customers with the global expertise that addresses their industry-specific supply chain challenges including:
- An established international logistics and transportation network that connects all continents;
- Proven, long-established solutions implemented amongst the worlds’ leading electronics companies;
- Globally integrated and ever-evolving solutions that extend from suppliers and contract manufacturers to customer markets;
- TAPA security, quality systems and cost reduction programmes that don’t compromise service;
- A keen focus on implementation and identification of value-added services that accelerate inventory efficiency and improve our clients’ customers experience;
- Contract logistics.
We offer seven standard electronics products on a global level, including:
- Production VMI;
- Sourcing & consolidation;
- Finished goods fulfilment;
- Kitting and configuration;
- Reverse logistics;
- Spares logistics;
- Spares depots.