Precise, tailor-made, end-to-end supply chain solutions for the industrial industry
DB Schenker tailor-makes flexible logistics solutions that are designed to meet our industrial clients needs, in particular within the agricultural and construction equipment/machinery sectors. In addition to providing services that extend to all modes of transportation our clients enjoy access to a global network of specialists and supply chain management solutions.
Our clients include businesses requiring logistics services for:
- Agricultural goods;
- Heavy goods manufacturing;
- Heavy machinery and machine tools;
- Spare parts;
- Industrial equipment;
- Construction equipment;
- Engineering equipment;
- Mining equipment;
- Energy equipment;
- Raw materials.
DB Schenker offers support and services that cover the complete life cycle of industrial products including:
- Sourcing and consolidation;
- Production supply;
- Finished goods fulfillment;
- Spares logistics;
- Spares depot;
Spares logistics: Motivated by the increased integration of purchased parts in complex machines and systems we offer our industrial customers dedicated industrial spare parts logistics that guarantee successful maintenance service globally.
To support customers strong after sales service, enhance their competitive edge and customer loyalties, our solutions have been designed to cater for:
- Avoidance of downtime costs by guaranteeing fast supply of MRO parts (maintenance repair and overhaul);
- High availability of all stored products;
- Visibility of stock on part number level enabling full inventory and order control to reduce working capital efficiently;
- Lean, stable and secure processes;
- Variability of logistic costs;
- Transport consolidation for cost reduction;
- Real time tracking and system visibility;
- Transport and logistic coordination via a control centre concept.